Our program and our Scholars’ achievements are made possible through the commitment and generosity of a community that wants to see all Evanston students reach their full potential. By donating $1,000 or more in a calendar year and/or donating for four of the last five years, members of our Leadership Circle go above and beyond to ensure that more ETHS students from low-income and/or first-generation families have the resources they need to succeed in college and obtain strong jobs.
Leadership Circle members receive:
- Special communications and updates from Executive Director Steve Newman
- Invitations to special events
- Evanston Scholars t-shirt or mug
Ways to give:
- Checks can be made payable to Evanston Scholars and sent to 1234 Sherman Suite 214, Evanston, IL 60202
- Credit card donations can be made at https://www.evanstonscholars.org/donate.html
- Stock gifts: Contact email@example.com to learn how to donate stock directly to Evanston Scholars
Join our Leadership Circle today!