Beginning in high school and continuing through college graduation, Evanston Scholars' Career Readiness program equips Scholars with the resources, knowledge, relationships, and experiences that enable our first-generation graduates to obtain strong jobs.
- Discover their career-related aptitudes and interests
- Develop their Career-Readiness portfolio, including a resume, LinkedIn profile and professional communication skills
- Obtain career coaching, professional development, and interview skills
- Explore career avenues through corporate visits and professional panels
- Our nine-month RISE (Relevant Internships for Successful Employment) program helps college sophomores secure an internship, research opportunity or fellowship during their rising junior summer.
Our Career Partners:
- Host career visits and shadow opportunities
- Participate in industry panels and career readiness workshops
- Collaborate with Evanston Scholars for internships and entry-level employment
- Sponsor events